Straight from the heart...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Like a Butterfly...it flies away....

Where's it going???

I left it on the couch a moment back...and look...here it disappears..in front of my eyes...Is it magical? I wish I owned it and I sware...I wouldn't have asked for anything more...

But I guess that marks the thin line between manliness and godliness...even the god inside us as they say lets it pass by hands down...All I know is that I am its slave..and striving hard to be its master...

Well if you are wondering what I am talking about..do not coz therez only one thing in the world the power of which has stolen the might of the greatest of human beings on this majestic planet...I am talking about time...

What makes me so very pensive about it is the fact that I woke up in the morning with big plans in my head...just like every other day...and today at midnight I sit back and introspect...there weren't any classes today, and I sure dream big ; there were a lot of
things I wrote on the charts...but hey, the time's just not there!! It just vanished...

At times I think, maybe its not completely wrong to think that each one of us has a limited time with us, strangely the value of which
we ourselves don't know...
This thought haunts me and all that my heart chants is ; God- all I want is the happiness of having lived each day fully and to my content. I know the word 'content' is rather weird coz this word does not prevail in the dictionary of a person...especially dreamers...

Its 1.30 am and soon another world would embrace me in its arms...But when I wake up tomorrow, the same old dreadful feeling of the unfinished tasks of yesterday would add to the next day's chores...and it would keep happening over and over.
The fact remains- the dread isn't the solution...time has a mighty flight; certainly out of my reach.

All I strive for now is that I am able to grasp the invaluable lessons taught by the ticking clock so that I dont have to revert to the same lessons over and over and waste this precious time!!

But certainly, a dreamer can never get rid of her whims and fantasies..I have a dream of living each breath to the fullest...of keeping my soul happy...of minimising the regrets and maximising my inner happiness...

I dream of 'living' in my dream world...in the short span that I have...I hope my dream comes true some day...Hmm so, well, that sets me on a Big Task then!!

So Mr. Time....would you excuse me please???

3 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Siddhartha said…

    thats a good one. what makes you human are your dreams and aspirations and its everyone's own fight to get to them.

    Enjoy this fight with time.

    Enjoy is the key word. (Maybe set some policies to follow, toy with them.. whatever, you have to discover them urself). this way not only will you enjoy the moments but also achieve your aims for the day/month/year etc. :)

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger ani said…

    ur fite wit time is over wen u've discovered urself! sounds pretty way off i know - but take it like this: agreed u have a lot of big dreams! n thats gud! but priporitise them!! go in order! u can only do that wen u knw wat u want most! n then lady time will become ur ally! it will of its own accord bring u opportunities to achieve ur dreams (actually thy r alwys thr but ur tooo caught up in everythng to notice an opportunity for that one thing!)!

    all the best!! :-)

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Sanjeev said…

    i know you brand me as a baba,, so listen to me.... try n meditate... when perturbed take deep breaths and do the same when overly excited.... you have to do it to see the effect of these plain words....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home