Straight from the heart...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

A genre to commence the journey...
Well finally the words found a way out of my personal diary onto the net!And I am a blogger...
Let me embark upon this blog by reincarnating myself, my life and my passions...

Let me start off with a very famous n well said quote by Mr.William,
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts."

I am, just like many others, a young soul trying to explore the implications and manifestations of all the roles that I am playing on this mighty stage...that of a daughter, a student, a friend, a sister, and most importantly a learner...Many more other important roles yet to be played by me..I guess the list will keep growing..

My life..revolves around an aesthetically good looking campus and a beautifully built hostel; and more importantly among a set of friends galore..This life undeniably has its own charm and flip sides as well.But it is here that I have realised the bounty and chroma of the most intimate relations by staying apart from the subjects..

I still remember when I was a kid the number of arguments and nags I used to have with my parents, my brother and my best friend back in school.But when I left home, came to stay here, i realised that a single phone call from Daddy or Mummy or brother, a single piece of communication with the childhood friend, the filling up with ardent emotions of my grandma when she hears my voice..it all beams up my day.And I have realised that there are some relations which define me..and are inseparable from me...

Sometimes my thoughts trail down to a few years back.The cute feeling of coming first in class to grab the little performance shield and exhibit it proudly in front of my parents, the climbing up on the terrace just to see the sunset, the making of cards and writing verses for my pallies on friendship day, the naughty hen-pecks of my elder brother, the and most beautifully the dream of being the top singer, orator, dancer, piano player, writer and academic performer all at the same time!!

Big dream...like the stars above; but the clouds of practicality have overshadowed all the small and exquisite things which are close to my heart..Thoughts are intense.
But the situation at present is more described by this: My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
I hope my thoughts gain buoyancy some day... :)

I came across a book a few days ago; The 80-20 principle; which has depicted an 80-20 relationship in the inputs and outputs in all spheres of life; right from a managerial problem to a relationship..something like 80% of your felicity n happiness is governed by 20% of the people in your life..also that we spend 80% of our time doing only 20% of the things that are meaningful to us as persons belonging to the age and freternity where the dreams soar high...
True..isn't it.

The application of solutions to maximization is where the job gets tricky.. :D

Nevertheless I am set thinking..that but once a person is blessed with this lovely gift of life..why not ornament it with the core " me "..who is not afraid of tomorrow,who does not brood over yesterday; but lives completely in the today..explores and enjoys the smallest of gifts which hide the largest of happiness inside...

I wish to break that cocoon someday...and fly free...

16 Comments:

  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger desperado said…

    welcome to the blog world.

    Fly free... cause the only place where no one to pull ou down or hold u back.
    Hope ur thoughts rise n we get to read them n the verses as well.

    happy bloggin

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've written very thoughtful,very lovely & very realistic things which anyone will definitely appreciate.The best part is that you know all these things that affect life and i know that u'd definitely fly free & to the highest.May ur expectations of life achieve its destiny very soon.

    With luv,
    Vinti

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mintza
    Quite true ..It makes me feel nostalgic too..The "coccon" as you have said is built by us our beliefs and our society.The power to move forward and get the true happiness is governed by may complex factors ourselve,family,nature etc. But as the "Alchemist says" when we set our mind on something whole universe conspires to make it true for you.Self belief,determination and hard work combined with bit of luck is a recipe for success and I know you you'll taste it. My Best wishes are with you always.. Keep Bloggin
    Yours
    Nishant

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger radiohead said…

    tht was straight frm the heart. Missing ur childhood .. but arent memories enough ..

    and wish tht u break the cocoon .. and be free .

    ANd life is not a loveely gift .. its a curse ..

    ANd hey the book sounds interesting .. wud like to read it .. so read it & give it to me ;)

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi *****,its feels so good to be reading ur blog.its nice that u have started writing again..
    having spent close to 2.5 yrs with u,im perfectly aware of the innocuous heart u have inside u..ur little delights,aspirations,fears..i noe most of them..n ur blog only seems to confirm them further..

    i agree that v are all actors merely playing our part.the heaven above and the god residing there has already written the script..but do v have any regrets??

    we make new acaiuntances in life at every stage but most of our former relationships don’t lose lustre ..infact with time they regain a firmer hold on our lives.apart from our family n relatives..one significant element adds to our life:friend..that is to stay forever..n this is the beauty of life

    its mostly the petty things in life that leave mark in our hearts(n minds)..
    they are the root of our pleasures n grieves

    i believe that dreams are always big..that is why they are dreams.the clouds that u say overshadow them,soon go away..either they r blown away by the wind of fate n time..or they burst into a gratifying downpour, as a result of our perseverance, giving us a clearer view of the sky(that beholds are dreams)

    im sure that some day ur thoughts(n words) wil definitely gain sprightliness!!
    it is important to break the cocoon..let our souls free,may be then they link with the God above n lead us to an eternal bliss..

    all in all a very avid attempt!!keep up the good work

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Siddhartha said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Sanjeev said…

    welcome to the blog world madam ..... just a few lines

    Life-- huh!!with time apprises you with proliferations....
    Involves relationships celebrating adhesions and emancipations...
    Never disrupt the bubble with your ambitious overdoing anticipations...
    The retort will be spartan... my humble prognostication

    I leave abundant scope to read between the lines..... the word "cocoon" fascinates me.... a nice nomenclature

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Siddhartha said…

    very true thoughts, frankly. few people try to really break free. everyone wants to, but perhaps no one ever has or ever will. the actors are just that: actors, they can never be the directors.

    "Believe those who say they are searching for god, not those who say they have found Him"

    no divine message here... just that the quest for perfection is the driving force behind everything humans do. from survival to civilization.

    and its everyone's own quest... unique to them. and this one seems to be yours. enjoy it, dont give up!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi dear,

    Its so nice to see a wonderful piece of writing after such a long break...My memory goes back to the day around 2.5 years back when i read a few compositions of urs n i must say that this blog is as excellent as those poems were...Good! Keep it up..
    I entirely agree with the quote u started ur blog with...each n every person on this earth is to play a set of roles...of a father, of a daughter, of a friend, of a brother, of a lover etc etc... but one question that always stimulates my mind is that how do u measure ur performance as n actor...the appreciation, applause, reward that u get from ur audience (your parents, your friends, your relatives…) or the extent to which u yourself are satisfied…or a combination of both..I hope I find n answer to this question soon…..

    I can’t resist myself from commenting on the lovely example u have cited that how the people with whom we keep on quarreling give a sigh of relief when we face hard times...these are the people we ultimately turn to...I wish to share something which I genuinely believe n try my best to follow in this regard that “NEVER EVER TAKE A PERSON FOR GRANTED”..u realize his/her worth only after he is not beside u...

    N dreams...I think dreams are never achievable...something achievable doesn’t remain a dream...they are merely a motivation to live...the point u stop dreaming u stop living...

    I m well aware of the things which keep moving in your heart n your mind...but don’t worry! With determination, may b u don’t achieve your dreams completely but can definitely reach nearer n nearer n nearer...coz after all “Sky is the limit...”n that will b the day u’ll break your cocoon…

    Seems I have written a lot...Yaar anubha,I could have written my own blog with such a lot of material...faltoo time waste kiya ...just kidding dear...

    Love
    suman

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all...i'll congratulate my sweet friend for such a wonderful start...I know thats not a real start..'Coz she has always been as wonderful in thoughts...n as versed in expression...
    Yes.. a single person plays many parts...and to handle each part well... thats the essence of life...
    Your childhood days may be quite different from mine...but a dreamy heart full of innocence remains the same...it made me recall some of my childhood fantasies...some stupid imaginations...some big dreams..
    The heart remains the same...but as we grow our mind overpowers it...
    What most of us forget is...to look into our heart and findout what do we really want...
    So go ahead...achieve all you have ever aspired for in life...and let the sun shine through the clouds of practicality...
    and now...do you want any comments about you after reading this...i think i konw u much more than a piece of paper can say...
    Love u dear..
    Kiki

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger johney said…

    Welcome to the realm of the blogworld.
    In my opinion, what Mr. William means by his quote is We, humans, are just mere mortals meant for ordinary parts.

    Over all, nicely expressed words.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Nidhi said…

    well written post :)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Tanay Maithani said…

    gr8 work to start with... happy blogging...

    trying to break free the cocoon... ever realized how important the cocoon is... protecting n nourishing the life within!! it is thr coz it gotta b there... n when the cocoon realises the ability in u to sustain without it... it will set u free on it own.. u need not fight to break free...

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lovely blog, i ust say. but there are some places..

    there are some things of the past you just wanna forget. you just dont wanna remember those moments..

    of the times when pain had turned out to be the best thing that happened to you.

    the scars remind you that the past is real.

    when you bleed just to know you are alive.

    anyways, take care..!! and Happy Blogging!!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home